Important notes for returning a NEMOS® device or Accessories
Additional rights for consumers only
- The Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 apply. If you are a consumer you have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physically possession of the product.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform Delta Surgical Limited on 01782 637009 or at Unit 10 Evolution, Lymedale Business Park, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 9QF or alternatively by email to email@example.com.
- If you cancel this contract we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back the product from you; or
(b) if earlier, 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- You must return the product or hand it back to Delta Surgical Ltd at Unit 10 Evolution, Lymedale Business Park, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire ST5 9QF without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the 14 day period expires.
- You will bear the costs of return.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
NEMOS® device 6 month trial period
NEMOS® is not an acute therapy it may take weeks or months until the anti-convulsive effects occur.
With that in mind the two purchase and payment options offered both include a trial period in order to allow your evaluation of the benefit of the NEMOS® device.
The important conditions relevant to returning your NEMOS® Device are detailed below.
- The 6 month trial period commences on the date the initial card payment is taken for a device purchased by either Option 1 or Option 2.
- Please notify us as soon as possible of your intention to return your device by telephone or e-mail. We will need to cancel your contract so that automatic payments are not taken from your card or chosen payment method at the end of the trial period.
- The NEMOS® device must be returned, and received back by us within 5 working days of the trial period ending
- The user of the NEMOS® device is responsible for the care of and liable for the full sales value of the NEMOS® device throughout the trial period and, in the case of a device return, up until the device is received back by us.
- You must therefore return your NEMOS® device, appropriately insured, by a secure method with appropriate packaging to ensure its return undamaged by your chosen transit method.
- You must return your NEMOS® device in an undamaged state with all the original accessories and its original packaging all in good condition.
- Following receipt and inspection of your returned NEMOS® device we will contact you to confirm cancellation of the second part of your purchase option.
- If you have any questions about the process of returning your NEMOS® device please call the team on 01782 637009.